- Free Resume Sources Use Web 2.0 recruiting strategies to tap under-utilized sources of free resumes, including search engines, social networks, and job aggregators.
- Search Engine RecruitingSource more candidates with search engine optimized Career Websites, Landing Pages, and Job Postings!.
- Social Network RecruitingTurn your Facebook, LinkedIn, and Tweitter accounts into free sources of new resumes.
- Mobile RecruitingThere are 3 times as many mobile phone users as Internet users. A huge source of potential applicants.
- Referral RecruitingOne of the most cost-effective ways to identify quality candidates.
- Job Aggregator RecruitingAutomatically post your jobs to major job aggregators, including Indeed, Simply Hired and Just Posted.
- Job Posting DashboardA special tool for posting jobs to websites that don't accept bulk postings, like Craigslist.org and Backpage.com.
- Free Job BanksUtilize the HireNet Broadcast Network of over 2,000 free job banks.
- Commercial Job BanksMany customers never need to pay to post jobs. But if you do,we can automatically transmit your jobs to commercial job banks.